페이지

2015년 3월 4일 수요일

Computer Architecture. chap1 Introduction

Today I will post my computer architecture lecture summary (I just undergraduate computer science student.). I will use this blog to post all of my studies. If you have a question or anything else, Just let me know I will respond that as soon as possible.

Intro 
 Definition of some terms
   - Architecture = refers to those attributes of a system visible to a programmer
   - Organization = refers to the operational unit (hard ware)
    It just tip. So, you could ignore this

 Structure and Function
  Structure: The way in which the components are interrelated.
  Function: The operation of each individual component as part of the structure.
   Function(I think these names are easy to understand)
Ref: Computer Organization and Architecture 5th edition,
William Stallings, P.31

  • Data processing
  • Data storage
  • Data movement
  • Control





















 Structure
Ref: Computer Organization and Architecture 5th edition,
William Stallings, P.32
I think this diagram is easy to understand. This means computer could divide as 4 parts I/O, Main memory, CPU and System bus. Especially, System bus connects all the other devices and makes them could communicate. Other parts are the same style.



This topic don't be hard to understand, but I don't know I explained well....(I'm sorry to my poor English expressions)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기